Halcyon provides extraordinary clinical support and training to all of our therapists. We do this through an organized matrix of support roles and functions among our regional directors, and selected highly ranked therapists.
Continuing education courses offered internally are taught by our Corporate clinical staff.
Many of these courses and seminars are approved for CEU credit by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) and the American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA). Halcyon also supports and encourages its employees to attend learning opportunities to increase their knowledge of advanced and aggressive rehabilitation programs through: Educational workshops; Webinars; Seminars; management training; and mentoring.
Examples of CEU Courses offered:
- Quality Documentation for the Rehab Professional
- Applying Allen Cognitive Theory to Geriatric Practice
- ACP – Advanced Modality Applications
- Therapeutic Intervention for the Tracheostomy Resident
- Wellness Works – a monthly release that focuses on the health and wellness of our employees.
- Halcyon Herald Newsletter – a quarterly newsletter that shares clinical success stories, employee news, company highlights, and customer appreciation articles.
- Motivational Monday – a motivational quote released every week that serves to uplift and inspire our employees. This can be viewed on our Twitter or FaceBook feeds every Monday.
- Clinical Spotlight – a monthly resource that highlights a clinical topic and associated interventions related to the geriatric population.